2017 Membership Is Open!
Would you like to have access to exclusive brew-training, educational hands-on courses, and special brew club events?
Then become a Paying Member of Bridger Brew Crew!
It's easy and affordable.
Just tap the "Sign Me Up" button, fill out the form, and check "Yes" when asked if you would like to become a paying member. Paying dues is simple too. You can either mail a check (made out to Bridger Brew Crew) or bring either check or cash to a club event to give to a club officer.
If you'd like to pay your dues online, that's possible too!
Annual membership is below ready to add to your cart. It's that easy!
Why have Paid Membership?
Dues will be used to support educational and interactive learning opportunities like style tastings and club-organized group brew days, as well as covering general operating costs for the organization. Those club costs include, but are not limited to: liability insurance, accounting fees, and promotional / marketing materials for events like "Big Brew Day" and "Learn How to Homebrew Day." For $30/yr*, you get quite a lot in return.
NOTE: If you do not want to be a Paying Member, you are still more than welcome to attend our monthly meetings around the Gallatin Valley! Check them out here: Events
membership privileges include:**
- Prizes for club brew challenges
- Organizing an official club homebrew competition
- Beer style group brew days (ingredient costs covered by club, all paid members would have the option of obtaining a growler fill / 6-pack of beer brewed at event when ready)
- Beer style tastings following brew days
- Club-purchased bottles of standards of beer styles for tasting events
- Educational events covering specific brewing methods or DIY projects
- Annual off-flavor sensory analysis tasting
- Club-purchased ingredients for brewing for events like "Big Brew Day" or "Learn How to Homebrew Day"
- Cost of group camp site for annual club campout
Additional notes on Paid membership:
- "Non-homebrewing" spouses or significant others of paid members are NOT required to pay dues to attend "member-only" events.
- Only paying members may vote on club issues or for club officers.
*Dues will be prorated throughout the year. For example if someone wishes to become a paying member in June, dues for the remainder of the year would be $15.
**Some membership privileges and perks are dependent on the number of paying members.